Melon is a personal information manager of a different sort. While not in use, it sits in your System Tray, waiting patiently for you to add items, either notes on a subject that interests you or a reminder to do something (as well as what you need to do when the alarm sounds). Once you’ve added items to it, Melon will hold the bits and pieces of information you define until you’re ready to reference them at a later date. If you created a task, Melon will gently alert you when the deadline is approaching.
With Melon, you don’t need to worry about where you stored your credit card payment confirmation number, which websites you wanted to forward to your colleague or the location of the file containing that code snippet you now need to reference: Melon manages that for you. All you need to do is decide what information you want to keep and/or what you need to do (and when to do it) and let Melon take care of the rest.
Melon stores what’s in your head, so you can focus on getting on with your life.
The following download will allow you to enter up to 10 notes and/or tasks. Once that threshold has been met, you will need to purchase the license to continue using Melon.
NOTE: Customers who purchased ScratchPad prior to December 1, 2006, are eligible to upgrade to Melon for free. Simply send us an e-mail with the registration code and PayPal transaction ID that was sent to you when you purchased ScratchPad and a license will be sent to you.
Download your evaluation copy now! (4.41 MB)
Melon can be purchased for US$14.95 via PayPal (a PayPal account is NOT required). You can purchase your license by clicking on the Buy Now button below.
Make payments with PayPal – it’s fast, free and secure!
NOTE: iTriTracker.com will appear as the business name in PayPal; Number Nine Software conducts its business as iTriTracker.com in cyberspace.
Melon provides you with the following functionality:
• Create tasks with optional visual and audio reminders
• Minimizes to your system tray when not in use
• Add notes and tasks even when Melon is minimized to the System Tray
• Sort tasks by date created, deadline, instructions, etc.
• Easily differentiate completed tasks from those past due
• Spell check functionality for both tasks and notes
• Print notes and/or tasks
• E-mail notes and/or tasks
• Save notes and/or tasks to external text file for external use
• Search across all entries or within the current entry
• Active hyperlinks within text allow you to easily jump to websites
• Hot-keys allow you to enter various date/time information
• Arrows provide visual cues as to which column is currently being sorted
• Help file outlining all the features of Melon
The current version of Melon is 188.8.131.52.
If you have suggestions for enhancements to Melon, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Maybe you’ll see it in a future version!