ScratchPad is a lightweight notes-taking utility that allows you to store and manage your notes without having to remember where they were saved or when they were created. The following download will allow you to enter up to 10 notes. Once that threshold has been met, you will need to purchase the license to continue using ScratchPad.
NOTE: Current registered users are eligible to upgrade to this version for *free*. If prompted, simply enter the license provided to you when you purchased your copy of ScratchPad
Download your evaluation copy now! (904 kb)
ScratchPad can be purchased for US$9.95 via PayPal (a PayPal account is NOT required). You can purchase your license by clicking on the Buy Now button below.
Make payments with PayPal – it’s fast, free and secure!
NOTE: iTriTracker.com will appear as the business name in PayPal; Number Nine Software conducts its business as iTriTracker.com in cyberspace.
Some of the features of ScratchPad are…
• Automatically add creation date to your notes
• Sort notes by title, date created, date last modified or the note itself
• The date the note was modified is captured and is sortable
• Print note(s)
• E-mail note
• Save note(s) to external text file for external use
• Minimizes to your system tray when not in use
• Notes can be added even when ScratchPad is minimized to the System Tray
• Search across all notes or within individual note entries
• Active hyperlinks within note bodies allow you to easily browse to websites included in notes
• Hot-keys allow you to enter various date/time information
• Sorting arrows were added to the column headers, providing visual cues as to the sort state
• Help file outlining all the features of ScratchPad
• The current version of ScratchPad is 126.96.36.199.
If you have suggestions for enhancements to ScratchPad, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Maybe you’ll see it in a future version!